Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boo Radleys

Boo Radleys - Ichabod & I (yet again)


I first posted this ages ago and then re-posted it due to popular demand and people are still asking for it. It certainly is a great record and impossibly hard to get hold of so....

This was the first record from Liverpool's Boo Radleys. The reason for this post is that people keep asking me on almost a weekly basis if I have a copy of Ichabod & I and I dont think it will do much harm to post the whole thing now since there were only ever 500 copies pressed and as far as I know it has never been re-issued. It's a shame really because this is a brilliant record.

Enjoy.


1. Elenor Everything
2. Bodenheim Jr
3. Catweazle
4. Sweet Salad Birth
5. Hip Clown Rag
6. Walking 5th Carnival
7. Kaleidoscope
8. Happens To Us All

No comments: