Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Wedding Present

The Wedding Present - The Casbah, San Diego 18th September 2008


The Wedding Present have just embarked on a rather huge tour of just about everywhere in support of their eighth album El-Ray which was released a couple of months ago. The tour kicks of in North America and then goes all over the place, hitting in the UK in December. (see dates below). This is decent recording of one of the first dates on the tour, enjoy.


It's for you
Gone
Don't take me home until I'm drunk
You should always keep in touch with your friends
Lovenest
Blue eyes
Pallisades
Snake eyes
Sports car/Spiderman on Hollywood
Crawl
You turn me on
Granadaland
My favourite dress
Nowhere fast
Model, actress, whatever...
The thing I like best about him is his girlfriend
Dalliance/Dare
Flying Saucer
Boo Boo

No comments: